COMMERCIAL GARAGE DOORS
Commercial Garage Doors by Door Pros Garage Doors of Surprise, AZ
Door Pros specialize in installation and servicing of the commercial garage doors including but not limited to:
- All repairs and service of commercial garage doors 24/7
- Oversized RV doors installation and maintenance
- Automatic garage door openers
- Storage facilities that require garage doors. No job is too big or small
- Commercial buildings
- Commercial rolling security doors
- Barrel curtain doors
- Bay doors
- Dock doors
- The service area includes the entire Phoenix Arizona metro area.
Contact us today.
Commercial garage doors play a crucial role in various businesses and industries by providing secure and efficient access to warehouses, storage facilities, loading docks, and other commercial spaces. These doors are designed to handle high levels of use, heavy-duty operations, and specific security requirements. Here’s more information about these doors:
Types of Doors:
1. Rolling Steel Doors: These are one of the most common types of commercial garage doors. They consist of interlocking slats that roll up into a coil above the opening. They are durable, secure, and can be insulated for better energy efficiency.
2. Sectional Doors: Similar to their residential counterparts, sectional doors consist of panels that are hinged together. These doors can be customized to accommodate different sizes and configurations of commercial spaces.
3. High-Speed Doors: These doors are designed to open and close quickly, helping to maintain temperature control, reduce energy loss, and increase operational efficiency in environments where rapid access is essential, such as warehouses and distribution centers.
4. Fire-Rated Doors: Fire-rated garage doors are designed to prevent the spread of fire and smoke in commercial buildings. They are equipped with fire-resistant materials and are often required in buildings where fire safety is a concern.
5. Security Grilles and Shutters: These are often used in retail spaces and storefronts to provide both security and visibility. They can be manually or electronically operated and offer a deterrent against break-ins while allowing window shopping.
They are typically constructed using heavy-duty materials to withstand the demands of frequent use and provide enhanced security. Common materials include:
– Steel: Steel doors are known for their strength and durability. They can be galvanized or coated to resist corrosion and are often used in industrial settings.
– Aluminum: Aluminum doors are lightweight and resistant to corrosion. They are suitable for spaces where energy efficiency and aesthetics are important.
– Insulated Panels: Insulated commercial doors help regulate temperature and reduce energy costs, making them ideal for environments that require climate control.
Safety and Security Features:
Commercial garage doors are equipped with advanced safety features to prevent accidents and ensure secure operations. These features may include safety sensors, emergency stops, auto-reverse mechanisms, and manual override options.
Customization and Design:
While the primary focus of commercial garage doors is functionality and security, they can still be customized to meet aesthetic preferences and branding. Businesses can choose colors, finishes, window options, and even add company logos or signage.
– Security: Commercial garage doors provide a strong barrier against unauthorized access and protect valuable assets.
– Efficiency: Quick-opening high-speed doors help streamline operations by minimizing wait times for vehicles and reducing energy loss.
– Durability: Designed for heavy-duty use, these doors are built to withstand frequent opening and closing.
– Adaptability: Commercial doors can be tailored to fit various sizes and configurations, accommodating different types of commercial spaces.
Installation and Maintenance:
Due to the complexity and heavy-duty nature of these doors, professional installation is highly recommended. Regular maintenance is essential to ensure smooth operation and extend the lifespan of the doors.
Whether in industrial settings, retail environments, or distribution centers, commercial garage doors play a vital role in maintaining efficient operations, enhancing security, and contributing to the overall functionality of commercial spaces.